Ok, so the irony is I learned about his book 4 hours after I voted, but I’m still going to buy it. Maybe I’ll get some guidance for the message on Nov. 2nd, ‘Do Christianity and Politics Mix?’ If anyone’s already read it, let me know what you thought.
The folks at Koinonia asked Dr. Olson for some prevoting food for thought. Here’s what he offered:
5 Questions to consider before voting Republican:
1) What will happen to the poor in a Republican administration?
2) Will a Republican administration pursue world peace?
3) How will a Republican administration promote mercy, compassion and justice for all?
4) Is a Republican administration likely to be unduly influenced by large corporations?
5) Can a Republican administration show respect for every human person’s dignity and rights?
5 Questions to consider before voting Democratic:
1) What will happen to the not-yet-born in a Democratic administration?
2) Will a Democratic administration keep America and others safe from terrorism?
3) How will a Democratic administration promote security and safety for Americans and others?
4) Is a Democratic administration likely to be unduly influenced by liberal special interest groups?
5) Can a Democratic administration show respect for traditional family values?